Three South Africans have been charged with the alleged murder of a 22-year-old Nigerian e-hailing driver, Isaac Satlat, following an incident in Pretoria West. The suspects, Dikeledi Tears Mphela, 24, Goitsione Machidi, 25, and McClaren Mushwana, 30, appeared before the Pretoria magistrates’ court on Monday. They are facing charges of premeditated murder and robbery, according to the National Prosecuting Authority. In a statement, the NPA said the defendants abandoned their bail application and that the matter had been adjourned until 23 February for further investigations. The NPA’s Gauteng regional spokesperson, Lumka Mahanjana, said prosecutors allege that on 11 February 2026 the accused ordered an e-hailing service using a mobile phone number not registered in their names. Mphela and an accomplice, who is still at large, allegedly entered the vehicle, while the other two suspects followed in a separate car. It is alleged that the driver was later forced to stop, killed, and r...